• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm unbearable
    The scent today is filled with berries, new plants bursting from the ground, fighting for air as winter leaves the scene. The smell is magnificent, a symphony in itself, writing to her as she nears the multiple bushes that hide their glorious treats, her fur lightly scraping the trees nearby as she made her way through the canopy cover in a hurried manner.
    The smell was so close now, filling her black nostrils as she perked her stature high, her large legs supporting her body as she shot up high into the air, the birds screeching around her as they flew off in a panicked manner, afraid of what she could do to them, but why would she be bothered anyway, too big of a hassle.
    Caelestra now trots toward the multiple species of flora, the scents of different types of berries now causing her desire to end her lustful hunger to go rampant, her gloomy eyes shifting as the bushes came into sight, focused on satisfying herself first.

The brown figure slowly begins to gorge on the piles of fresh berries that had arrived just in time for her, as if they had been growing here just in her time of need. 
    Caelestra didn't particularly like to hunt for meat, but since she enjoyed remaining in her beastly form, she usually would have to kill to satisfy her growing hunger for food.

Food wasn't the only thing she always thought of though, that was usually just a plain side thought, past time for her to indulge in whenever she had the time. Usually, she was quite busy, or at least she used to be, now she aimlessly wanders the forest floor in search of things to do, perhaps maybe to find her daughter, unsure of what happened back then.

Most of her memories were quite vague after she had awoken from her long hibernation, she only remembered a few things of her past, perhaps she had remained in her carnivorous form for too long, or maybe she just couldn't remember. In reality, the hibernation had lasted a lot longer than she thought it had, a sort of magic keeping her asleep for a long period of time. 
    The bear now moves through the forest at an active pace, the light above the thick canopy breaking through to highlight her, her steps large and rather clumsy as she made her way through, she didn't know where she was going, but that was quite alright.

The field was quite an interesting place, full of horses that chattered amongst themselves, or some preferring solitude, running off in search of unknown treasures. More importantly, it was a place filled with plenty of meat.
    For her, nothing seemed worth it for the moment, neither companionship nor solidarity, she was more focused on finding land to settle in, the constant walking around and scrounging for scraps had caused her to become insane. She was a predator, not a small critter trying to find a way to survive, the apex feeling overwhelming the female as she began to run forward, her large paws covering the terrain with sufficient ease. 

One land that is close to the forest is Loess, she had not heard much about the place, apart from the current diplomatic situation they were in, a sticky situation for sure.
    But for now she did not assume what the place would be like, for all she knew, it could be a paradise, or at least a form of it.
    The female halts at the border politely, she emits a low pitched growl, announcing her presence before she shifted back into her horse self, a body she wasn't completely comfortable in but had to stay for the current moment. 
    (This is all over the place but I am bad at starters I am so sorry)

Messages In This Thread
    I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-22-2019, 08:20 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-27-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-28-2019, 03:54 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-28-2019, 11:07 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-29-2019, 09:59 AM