• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm unbearable
    So are you a bear or not, quite a good question even she did not know the answer to, at times she thought she was more of a bear rather than a horse, while in reality, her bear form was just because of the weird magic of Beqanna.
    She tilts her head in interest toward the male, a smile appearing on her face "That is a great question" she starts, her head returning comfortably as she continued "I am a bit of both, if that is of any assurance" she smiles again, watching the male almost squinting at her.

"I am no threat, as unbelievable as that may seem right now" her smile drifts for a moment as she stops, allowing the stallion to continue, his name rather familiar sounding as he speaks, also asking if she still had any secrets to share.

The female smiles at the question "I am Caelestra, feel free to call me Cael" she grins as she pauses "I am a healer recently returning from certain, adventures. And as you may have already noticed, I am able to shift into a bear" she was still rather uncertain as to what her past included, but she could learn as she went along.

"Apologies if I caused any commotion, I'm quite used to remaining in my bear form" she smiles and offers an apology with the dip of her head "I was looking to settle down somewhere" she adds as she looks back up toward Vulgaris, her smile still stuck on her face "I would, of course, be happy to help too, anything that you might need, I would be happy to provide" she believed that with her abilities she would be able to do at least some good, rather than just sit around and do nothing, making her stay worth it for her and the land's people.

She finishes with the nod of her head as she waits for the return of conversation from the stallion in front, still hoping she hadn't put anyone off with her predatory figure from before.

(I can live with no bears for a while, but sad @[vulgaris] also sorry this is a bit sloppy)

Messages In This Thread
    I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-22-2019, 08:20 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-27-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-28-2019, 03:54 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-28-2019, 11:07 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-29-2019, 09:59 AM