• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm unbearable
    The female was quite happy to see the stallion relax, not as doubtful of her intentions as before.
    She exchanges a smile as the male speaks, her ears attentively turned to listen to him.
    It seemed like she had arrived at the right time since they were in need of healers, she had no idea about the current diplomatic state of it all but she was still quite happy to help out "I would be more than happy to do whatever I can to help" She smiles and then pauses, allowing the male to continue.

At first, she is quite taken aback by the sudden mention of capturing healers who wouldn't willfully join Loess when they were in a time of need.
    But she relaxes quickly, at least they were doing it for a cause, the plague must have initiated it all anyway.
    The female didn't see anything wrong with it so far "I'll be happy to come along, I believe what you are doing is a noble thing for your people" the mare nods as she takes a step forward, quite eager to join this new place and help anyone in need.

"If you need any help finding more healers, I would be happy to help with that as well" if some needed a particular effort in persuasion, the sight of a large bear was usually one that would convince anything to bend to their will, unless they had magic that was a lot more powerful of course.
    Just because she had the ability to shift into a bear did not mean she was at the top of the food chain, Beqanna was quite a weird and wonderful place with the ability to house all different kinds of horses, even those who had the ability to change into dragons.

(@[vulgaris] short and sloppy but eh)

Messages In This Thread
    I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-22-2019, 08:20 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-27-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-28-2019, 03:54 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-28-2019, 11:07 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-29-2019, 09:59 AM