• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha]
    Taiga had been peaceful despite the threat of plague, the rest of the world perhaps just too busy to cause trouble. Where some lands sent out emissaries and made diplomatic overtures, Lilitha was content to let Taiga remain self-contained, more interested in what went on within her borders than whatever chaos stirred outside. And there was always chaos.

Once again, Lilitha and Singe made the rounds of the territory, stretching their legs and exploring while at the same time doing a border check, marking the territory with signs of occupation and drawing out the boundaries so Singe would know where home ended and the rest of the world began. It was never an uneventful task, but they rarely encountered others of their species. This time, however, they bumped into a familiar face , a golden stallion standing near the river. It took Lilitha a moment to place him, as she’d only seen him the once, but before long she was smiling and walking his way, a reluctant and suddenly nervous Singe in tow.

“Aten,” she called just loudly enough to be heard over the sounds of the water nearby. “So nice to see you again. How are you doing?” Singe of course tucked herself right up against Lilitha’s side, wings drawn in close to her body the way she always did when she was trying to hide. She at least didn’t hide her face in Lilitha’s mane, which was progress. “It’s okay, little love,” Lilitha crooned gently. “I’ve got you.”

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 01-23-2019, 12:37 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Lilitha - 01-23-2019, 02:32 PM