• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha]
    Lilitha smiled at the stallion who was once again quickly making himself a valued member of Taiga. “I'm glad to see you're well, too. Thank you. Singe is settling in quite well, and she's even made a friend.” The little girl barely said a word to strangers or even acquaintances, and generally only got chatty around close friends. But she and Ruan’s young boy were good for each other, coaxing each other to play and relax and have fun. To be kids.

Unfortunately for Aten, she was still very shy around adults. Instead of responding favorably to his gentle overture, she huffed and his behind Lilitha’s imposing frame, clutching her wings tighter to her sides. “He means us no harm, little love, look,” she crooned, reaching out to breathe in his scent, to exchange a breath in greeting. “see? Safe.”

She wasn't sold though, and Lilitha have the poor man a rueful smile. “I'm sorry,” she said, bumping her hip gently against her baby girl, who just huffed again and tucked her face against Lilitha's back leg. “She takes her sweet time getting comfortable around people. Is there anything I can do for you?”

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 01-23-2019, 12:37 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Lilitha - 02-15-2019, 06:13 AM