• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha]
    Aten's soft eyes were locked on the dark mare as she offered up a small explanation of how she'd been settling into Taiga, even telling the golden stallion that her filly had made a new friend. Even though he hadn't been here very long, still not even a year, Aten had met a number of horses, including Ruan's newest little one. Though he was reminded of Jinju when he saw the colt, the stallion did not comment on anything, instead acting friendly toward Ruan's colt and even starting the beginning stages of a friendship with the young one.

Lilitha took a turn at trying to coax her daughter to come out and finally meet Aten, stretching her neck out and blowing air through her nostrils to exchange scents to show Singe there was nothing to fear.

Unfortunately, their efforts were for naught, as the filly once again moved to stand behind her dam and bury her face on Lilitha's hind leg. Aten just smiled at the display, fondly reminded of when he did the same, according to his dam, when he met his older sister Eiria when she came to visit.

Lilitha tried to apologize for her filly's actions, to which Aten offered, "It's all right, nothing to apologize for. I realize that... well, my size could be a contributing issue," he stated with a sheepish smile.

He looked to the filly again, "Well, I do hope you could, in time, consider me a friend Singe. I'd very much like that."

He lifted his eyes to look at Lilitha again, "Oh no, that's quite all right. I merely came out here to have a good run and stretch my legs. But, well, while we're out here, I would enjoy some company," his smile turned from sheepish to hopeful, "If you're not busy that is. We haven't really talked much even though we've met a few times, and, I'd like to get to know you, if you don't mind sharing."

@[Lilitha]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 01-23-2019, 12:37 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 02-16-2019, 11:35 AM