• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  under the word of men
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

It is her default state, to be unimpressed. It didn’t matter who stood before her, what their accolades may be, she wanted to draw her own conclusions. What she found notable was typically different than what others looked for; she had her own private agenda, and there was no telling what she may see in someone that caused her to deem them fit for whatever her mind was dreaming up.

She can see the way his eyes travel briefly across her face, her body, and despite her somewhat still critical stare, there is a flicker of satisfaction that spreads like heat across her skin. With the glowing constellations nestled against the storm-cloud gray of her skin, accentuating the curves that she was still growing into but most certainly already existed, she was always pleased when someone noticed, however briefly, her physical attributes.

But her aim was to be pretty and smart.

His answer to her question seems to chip away at the icy facade she had created, and a smile breaks across her face as a note of laughter sings from her lips. ”How fortunate for you, then, Whitter, that I found you so quickly,” The sharpness of her voice has melted back into that signature purr as she slips closer, pushing his boundaries but still not entirely breaching them. ”It would have been a shame to keep waiting.”

He doesn’t ask for her name, but she supplies it anyway, her cobalt eyes sweeping across his face and the sharp angle of his shoulders and the broadness of his back. ”I’m Starsin. And I live here. I like to see to it that no handsome gentlemen are left unattended for too long.” She has always been a shameless flirt, and it shows in the ease which the line is delivered, accompanied by a sultry smile. This was the role she was most comfortable in, and wouldn’t matter how he reacted. She didn’t need for him to take the bait in order to enjoy the game. ”You can stay, if you want.”

@[Whitter]

Messages In This Thread
    under the word of men - by Whitter - 01-27-2019, 08:25 PM
    RE: under the word of men - by Starsin - 01-30-2019, 02:40 PM
    RE: under the word of men - by Whitter - 01-31-2019, 01:48 PM
    RE: under the word of men - by Starsin - 02-11-2019, 01:14 AM
    RE: under the word of men - by Whitter - 02-13-2019, 06:47 PM
    RE: under the word of men - by Starsin - 02-24-2019, 05:07 AM
    RE: under the word of men - by Whitter - 02-24-2019, 03:42 PM
    RE: under the word of men - by Starsin - 02-25-2019, 02:21 AM