• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    There is something about the mare with the blue blaze that unsettles Pteron, an unconscious feeling that perhaps he is a meal. Without words for this sensatio, he instead trusts what she says aloud, perhaps a sign of his youth of naivety. The discomfort is the same that he might have had toward the dragon king were Castile not a familiar name to him. Perhaps in time he will feel as comfortable around Sochi, and the quiet alarm of prey near a predator will fade. For now, he must grapple with his inexplicable relief that she is leaving while still giving her a smile that his Mother would not nip him for.

The idea of meeting a daughter of these two adults is as puzzling as his reaction to Sochi. Would his cousin be as wordlessly intimidating as her mother? Perhaps not; Pteron has never yet been frightened by any other children that he has met  -that seems reserved for adults and predators.

"I'd like to meet her." He says honestly. "I want to stay here. I know Mom and Dad will come back here when they return and I don't want to miss them." The colt nods at his own statement, pleased with how the declaration sounds aloud. He will stay here and make himself useful, and when his parents return he will have made them proud as well. In the meantime, he will meet this cousin Reia.

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Castile - 01-28-2019, 10:33 PM
    RE: anyone; - by sochi - 02-08-2019, 12:17 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Pteron - 02-09-2019, 11:59 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Castile - 02-10-2019, 09:16 PM
    RE: anyone; - by sochi - 02-11-2019, 02:46 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Pteron - 02-11-2019, 09:32 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Castile - 02-14-2019, 10:50 AM
    RE: anyone; - by sochi - 02-17-2019, 05:14 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Random Event - 02-18-2019, 10:33 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Pteron - 02-22-2019, 07:59 AM