• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  chained to your love

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Litotes is certain that his purring companion does not lack self-worth: the presumptuous way she presses closer, the pretty gleam in her eyes, the unadulterated quips. He is pleased every second of their conversation - finally entertained and perhaps attracted. The laugh from moments before echoes like pretty bells in his ears (they swivel around, following the noise as it swings back and forth).

When Starsin avoids responsibility for her manipulation, his mane swishes with an interested nod. He rises slowly to his feet, attention focused on her voice all while making sure his movements are not too predatory. A little version of of the Primarch prances uneasily in his mind, murmuring about wanting to climb into Starsin’s brain. He allows his little thought self to pace, tucking those anxieties away for a much angrier rainy day. For now, he has a mission - to help the East while he is confined (and maybe to find a little personal intrigue within the woman offering deception).

As she finishes, Litotes winds a tight circle around her legs, studying the glowing constellations as he goes. “Prisoner . . . sanctuary . . .” he rumbles, the diction rattling in the back of his throat. “You just know all the buzz words, huh, Starsin?” He pauses when the circle is almost complete, takes a single teasing sniff at her neck. Facing her once again is where he stops, this time much closer and his gaze much more daring. She can’t be totally loyal to Vulgaris, he thinks - that would be far too boring.

In a split second, Lie makes a decision even he does not expect: shifting back into his equine form. The muscles are a bit mechanical when they settle, but soon he is back in his handsome horse countenance.

“I didn’t want you to think I was threatening you with anything other than a good time,” he quips, long tail swishing capriciously against his hocks. “Mustn’t harm the king’s only line to the rest of Beqanna . . .” he pauses, glances behind Starsin then back again, “Though you must be wanting to relax from all that pressure, hm?” By the end of his sentence he is only murmuring, the faint smile on his face revealing the sharp canines that still linger.

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Starsin] i'm going to beat him with a stick the stupid whore

Messages In This Thread
    chained to your love - by litotes - 01-29-2019, 12:47 AM
    RE: chained to your love - by Starsin - 02-01-2019, 10:58 PM
    RE: chained to your love - by litotes - 02-05-2019, 09:07 PM
    RE: chained to your love - by Starsin - 02-12-2019, 03:45 AM
    RE: chained to your love - by litotes - 02-14-2019, 12:49 AM
    RE: chained to your love - by Starsin - 02-24-2019, 03:30 AM