• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Any;

It was true that Leander had an easy way about him – after all, his mother’s charm and vivacity and his father’s calm and kind ways had permeated his childhood, and they had raised him to be a good person. A gentleman, if you will. This didn’t mean he hadn’t noticed the brightness of her green eyes, the softness of her wings, or the lilting of her voice, though. “Good to meet you, Azar.” Though his expression remained friendly, Leander’s smile faded a little as he considered her quiet inquiry.

“It’s not, I’m afraid,” he ventured, wondering if he should leave it at that – it seemed impolite to burden her slender shoulders with the sudden weight her words had stirred within his chest. Still, there was something about the way she squared off to him, something that was bold and yet unassuming all at once. “If I’m being honest, I haven’t had a place to call home in a very long time,” he blurted. Leander had to admit that he felt better for it, though he gave a wry shake of his head as though in dismissal of himself before changing gears.

“How about you, Azar, do you live here?” He had noticed that she’d been gazing intently at something amidst the mossy foliage before his arrival had drawn her attention. “It’s certainly an interesting place.” There was a mysterious air to the woods, and it seemed that with every shift and sway of the leaves, the filtering sunbeams revealed something new to catch one’s eye. Like the hint of fiery colour in her dark forelock as it curled becomingly about the planes of her face.

leander
    take a bullet to the heart just to keep you safe; like a dream in my arms but i’m wide awake

@[Azar]

Messages In This Thread
    Any; - by Azar - 01-29-2019, 08:27 PM
    RE: Any; - by Leander - 02-08-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: Any; - by Azar - 02-09-2019, 06:21 PM
    RE: Any; - by Leander - 02-15-2019, 03:11 PM
    RE: Any; - by Azar - 03-02-2019, 12:01 PM