• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Risk it all, 'cause I'll catch you if you fall - Council Meeting
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    There's changes all around, and after a year and a season (or two? isn't it nearly summer?) it is high time they started spreading word of their... existence. The individual members of the council all had something to offer that he doesn't... but it's clear to him that their patience and willingness to think over things, can also cause a slowness that currently, they don't need. The startup of this island is crucial for it's future, and it had been a rough start indeed. But now that things had been settled, even if it was a temporary solution, they could be one example of things running smoothly in the northern parts of the Beqannan world.

It wasn't like he could be held responsible for everything, but with Breckin pregnant twice, and the messy not-so-diplomatic meetings he's attended since; with people asking about relations... it's time they do the same.

He calls them softly, one by one. No need for the other half of the population to become upset by being excluded - after this, he'll address them all in one go. Call for volunteers, as it were.

But to tell anyone of the council, the council first has to know who else is in it, right?

Right.

First things first!
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesper] @[Camomila] @[Ardashir]
    Whoooo it's a council meeting. Please introduce yourselves to the others if you don't know them yet or only met in passing. Perhaps you have some ideas of how to proceed to make Icicle Isle the best place to live ever? xD
    I'll be sure to put up a small kingdom announcement or meeting after this where people can sign up for diplomatic trips, too.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Risk it all, 'cause I'll catch you if you fall - Council Meeting - by Leilan - 01-30-2019, 11:13 AM