• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony

this house is rust and wreckage, holding on by just a hope
    but I believe in dust and magic and every word you ever wrote

The praise makes her smile, some part of it satisfying her own inner self. She almost, almost lets the flow of colors ripple their way across her coat, but stops herself before she does. “Thank you.” She says, ducking her head just a little, almost shyly. But she wasn’t one to let any of her emotions slow her down too long. She settles back into her own space, tucking her wings up against her sides after shuffling them a little. She tilts her head and flickers her ears as he talked about the Taiga.

She has not been there before. And is curious, almost instantly about what it looks like. “Oh, what’s it like there? Is there sand and black rocks like at Silver Cove? Or mountains like in Hyaline? Does it have lots of places to play in?” The questions rolling out of her mouth like water from a waterfall, crashing and smashing it’s way loudly down the rocks.

She is quiet when he asks his next questions, her eyes blinking at him as she processes this question. It gives her a tricksy feeling, a slight churning of her stomach. She decides to smile and brush off the very adult feeling of the question. “Oh I can’t. I have to go back home with my mommy and my baby siblings. Little Crynn still isn’t quite as confident as he ought to be.” She beams, turning to look briefly around them. “But perhaps I could come visit some day. Maybe I can get momma to take me there. That could be fun.” She turns back to look at him with a smile.

Astarielle

@[cleave]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't take back what I say; LAURA pony - by Astarielle - 03-13-2019, 05:41 PM