• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  stargazers

love is my religion. i could die for that.

He is still as he watches her surge into the ocean, as the swollen sky splits open above them, the rain falling fast and hard. He does not glow any less brilliantly in this stormy weather and although her may shiver from the onslaught of cold, he is not overly bothered by it. Instead, his eyes never leave her, never leave the curve of her hip or the way that the waves rise up to meet her chest—the way that she is as wild and formidable as the ocean itself. She could conquer it, he thinks, and he would not be surprised.

Still, she calls for him, and he does not try to deny her.

He pulls his feverish body across the sand and into the tide, the water glowing softly around him as his light casts outward. His antlered head tips backward slightly and his pale lips spread into a smile as he feels the water rise around him and then fall down across his face. When he looks down, his dark purple eyes remain dreamy. “I cannot imagine a life not filled with such rich beauty as this.”

It’s true. He’s never known anything but this life, this world, this wonder. He has never known anything but the Cove and all of its majestic wonder. She presses into his cheek and he readily presses back, feeling the warmth of her as such a stark contrast to the frigid waves that surround them. He closes his eyes and breathes her in, lips at her mouth lightly. “I dream of so many things,” he confesses, thinking of both the dreams of his own creation and those of his dreamweaver mother. “But tonight I will dream of you.”

i could die for you.

@[cosmos]

Messages In This Thread
    stargazers - by cosmos - 02-03-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: stargazers - by aegean - 02-07-2019, 11:07 PM
    RE: stargazers - by cosmos - 02-12-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: stargazers - by aegean - 02-17-2019, 06:54 PM
    RE: stargazers - by cosmos - 03-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: stargazers - by aegean - 03-09-2019, 11:09 PM