• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Starsin;
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

Ever since her encounter with the magician at the river, she has been cautious when encroaching into another’s mind. It had been the first time she was met with such a solidly closed door, and naively, she had realized it had never occurred to her before that moment that there would be those that could shut her out. It was all part of the learning process; she was still too young, with not enough worldly experience, but perhaps it was a good thing. It required a little more work, but she realised perhaps she didn’t always need to know all their secrets to pull their strings. Words and promises and lust would work just as well.

When she had peered into Castile’s mind, she had been pleased to see she did not encounter any sort of defenses. She had been even more pleased to witnesses the more predatory side of him, but there was something satisfying in feigning ignorance and inquiring about it out loud. When he calls her out, she can’t help but to laugh. “Yes, I did see, actually. I just thought I would be polite and ask you about it.” Did the idea of him being a dragon frighten her?  Perhaps slightly. Not of him, per se, but just the notion of what he was capable of.

She would just have to be careful and stay on his good side, she supposes. Not always her strong suit.

She is quiet and attentive when he speaks of his qualities, and her dark blue eyes shimmer as they watch him. She liked that he was ruthless, but still had the finesse to be approachable and hold a conversation. “My, my, my. You’re really just a jack of all trades, aren’t you?” Something else simmers in the smile that still rests on her lips, a thoughtful shadow falling over her face for just a moment. “Loess is lucky to have you.” And for all her games and silvery words, there is something genuine that rings in that statement. He was a worthy King, at the very least.

“Your family. They must be dragons, too. Will they be joining us?” A kingdom of dragons, and healers? She couldn’t possibly resist that.

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    Starsin; - by Castile - 02-04-2019, 10:14 AM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 02-10-2019, 04:35 PM
    RE: Starsin; - by Castile - 02-13-2019, 03:45 PM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 02-22-2019, 06:35 PM
    RE: Starsin; - by Castile - 02-26-2019, 09:48 AM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 03-03-2019, 03:54 AM