• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Then I meant it; TITUS
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    Graeme brings all happy thoughts to him. She had been the first person to really turn around his attitude about the world and bring a smile to his face easily. Titus was only reminded about the good things in life when it came from her. The simple things, such as enjoying themselves like wild children again no matter how old you are. It was one of the first times he had felt not obligated to hold it all in and to forget the worries of his life.

It seemed he needed that reminder again.

The visit today is a complete surprise to the muddy stallion. While Graeme had been often living her life with happiness, he had been sulking around doing nothing but feeling sorry for himself. Titus had personally never wanted to return to this state of mind, but it seemed it was something he simply did naturally.

His friend’s smile lights up the grey storm that had been hanging over his head for some time. She was absolutely a ray of sunshine to anyone’s day. Anyone would be lucky to have Graeme as a friend!

Titus smiles and laughs freely when she speaks about her son. “I am indeed quite lucky then!” He says watching as the young colt shakes his head and dances away. It reminds him of his own parents. Their love and affection had been overwhelming. Titus is sure the boy feels the same way now as Graeme shows him love and affection.

Graeme then asks about how he is doing, reaching out to tug on his forelock. “Already in my personal space, huh?” He says with a teasing tone as his nutmeg eyes light up with humor and happiness. It was as if nothing had changed since they departed from the meadow that day.

“I’ve been alright,” he says, not afraid to show his discontent truly about lately. “I still wear that that same face. That surely hasn’t changed!” Nothing truly changed that much it felt like, but truthfully a lot has for Titus. “Things just haven’t been the same lately here that’s all. A lot has changed for me recently.” He tosses his shoulder, not caring to really speak about how he feels. But with Graeme he had become an open book to her.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Graeme]

Messages In This Thread
    Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-04-2019, 10:18 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-07-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-22-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 03-31-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM