• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it's all i want // Litotes
    Oddly enough, the lion Primarch has found himself longing for excitement outside of Kensa. It is not that the beautiful woman has bored him, or that children have dulled their relationship, but that he finds himself daydreaming of . . . youthful trysts.

Time so completely alone within Loess allows for such wandering thoughts.

Barren and cruel, the captive’s surroundings are sharply contrasted by his colorful thoughts. Today, he is just as angry and desolate as before; yet now, he distracts himself with the memories of a male’s touch. His only experience was with Rhaegor - now a resident of Tephra and a relic of Hyaline. Litotes’ heavy sigh speaks of disillusionment and compacted energy. The boulder beneath him is too soft for what he truly desires. What a combination of boredom and corruption may make.

Vulgaris - and now Castile - failed to spell out the rules of his imprisonment. Though there are patrols that would surely catch him if he attempted to escape, Litotes imagines he can wander as close to the border as he desires. Maybe he can even greet those that wander to the border. He will be here a year, after all - why not make himself at home (and less furious). His solitude has allowed him plenty of time to explore Loess; he will be as good a guide as any, even better than Castile (he smirks at the thought).

The border pushes his senses today. The very tips of Lie’s body quiver with excitement as he steps purposefully closer to the smell that marks his cell. The shivering of his spine turns into a vibrations between his legs - shaping a longing deep inside him that tingles in unspoken regions. Here, a smell makes him quake, entirely unlike Loess and just enough to put his entire body on edge.

He cannot help but think of the first moment he entered Kensa - how this excitement reminds him of that exact moment.

Dark bay and muscled in a much more masculine way than the Primarch, Nihlus makes himself known. It is apparent that his aura is not intentional - he simply beckons for the attention in the tilt of his head curve of his legs. Litotes stops, topaz eyes swallowing the dom whole while the darkest parts of him begged to be appeased. He swallows, echoing a deep nicker that beckons the stranger closer.

Litotes longs for a distractions.

The memories of a man’s lips on his side play over and over again in his mind.

Messages In This Thread
    it's all i want // Litotes - by Nihlus - 02-04-2019, 10:31 PM
    RE: it's all i want // Litotes - by litotes - 02-04-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: it's all i want // Litotes - by Nihlus - 02-19-2019, 01:13 AM
    RE: it's all i want // Litotes - by litotes - 03-10-2019, 12:06 AM