• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[holiday party] Umbra
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

Like hell, he wasn't gonna have fun. That's what parties were for. He was young and gorgeous and he knew exactly who knew it.

He lifted into the air, gliding over the festivities until he reached her, swooped right down and landed beside her with his shoulder pressed into hers and head stretched out to take in her scent. "Hello there, stranger. Long time no see." He wanted to smile for her but couldn't seem to manage one just yet, straightening instead and watching her face. She knew him well enough that she'd know he was upset and trying to hide it, tuck it away under a cool mask when normally he was so open and smiling.

"What do you want to see of this party first?" he asked, offering his bent wing out for her like a gentleman. "Have you seen snow before?" He didn't think the rest of the family had. Not on their island home, for sure. And not this island home either, until now.

"I'm yours tonight." He hadn't been, but he definitely was now. "Whatever you want to do, just say the word and I'm on it. So long as I get at least one dance before the night is over." But of course she'd be glad to. He looked over to her with a slightly softer mouth, less firm and upset. Then he let his eyes take in her gorgeous colors, admiring her from head to toe before leading them away.

"We're gonna have a damn good time tonight."

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    [holiday party] Umbra - by Kharon - 02-06-2019, 09:34 PM
    RE: [holiday party] Umbra - by Umbra - 02-12-2019, 02:57 AM