• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS

Magnus does his best to keep tabs on his sprawling family, but Beqanna is large and his bloodline tends to be independent. Even with the onset of the plague, he had worried, but it had been abundantly clear that Leliana was fiercely set on doing what she could, and he wasn’t about to try and keep her from what she felt was right. So he said hello when she was able to stop by for a visit, but he resigned himself to the fact that she was a grown woman now—and for all of her kindness, stubborn enough to not listen.

So he is surprised when he sees the purple stallion landing next to him, unused to people electing to land in the center of the island instead of waiting at the border. The reaction manifests in confusion instead of upset though and he merely angles his body, a frown touching his brows briefly as he studies the other stallion. “I remember you, Chaol.” He had made a point to remember the two stallions who had arrived for Adna, scooping up the vibrant snake girl and taking her back home to Leliana.

He wasn’t exactly going to just forget the two men’s faces.

At the worried questioning though, the frown grows deeper and Magnus just shakes his head. “She’s been busy healing. I haven’t seen her often since the plague hit.” A muscle jumps in his jaw as he looks to the horizon in thought. “The last I heard, she was helping Tiphon on Island Resort, but I haven’t talked to her directly for at least several weeks.” He pauses for a moment, bringing his gold-flecked eyes back to Chaol, the gaze suddenly intense. “Why? Why would you think that she would be here?”

He cannot stop the fear and the fury that blossoms in his belly.

He’s not sure he wants to know the answer.

MAGNUS | I don't belong to anyone, but everybody knows my name

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-07-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:34 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-18-2019, 07:10 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-23-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 03-07-2019, 10:04 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 03-09-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 03-13-2019, 05:45 PM