• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in a crown

kagerus
    and in my dreams, i kissed your lips a thousand times
    It is satisfying, though not mollifying, to know that he regrets his actions. His lame excuse of a reason as to why he thought it even remotely acceptable to initiate and engage in offensive demonstrations will never truly be forgiven by me; but the situation has changed, and where once Solace and I were determined to let him live out the length of his sentence, we are now forced to break our backs in an attempt to undo what our unruly Primarch has done.

Pangea will suit him far better than Hyaline ever could.

I am in his subconscious as he dreams, the colours and curves of the dreamscape distinctly feline in nature. I recognize these characteristics so easily due to my bond with Panthera, my leopard familiar; and, for some reason I fail to understand, there are a ludicrous amount of big cat shifters in the East. In that I am given to surveying all my subject's dreams, it only makes sense that I am comfortable in his predator's mind.

"Litotes."

His name reaches to each end of this hazy land, loudest at the center where the dreamer stands. I materialize before him just following the bone-shaking enunciation of his name, my figure a replica of my true equine form; but before his dreaming self can get any ideas as to what is for lunch, I meld seamlessly into the shape of my familiar, embodying Panthera as I stalk to close the distance between myself and the fallen Primarch.

As a male lion, he towers over me, double my height and nearly triple my weight. These facts daunt me none, as is clear by the way my lips peel back and reveal the lethal weapons hidden therein; if I am lucky, he will cling to what sense remains him and behave during this encounter. If not, I hold all the power, here, and he shall reap the consequences of any misbehaviour.

"You are needed in the East," I begin, not given to small talk as my tail snaps angrily from side to side. The amber of my eyes finds his, daring him to break the contact. "We are negotiating for you release as we speak. But for now - report what you have observed in Loess. Make your incompetence useful, if you are capable of such a feat."

Harsh, perhaps; but he knew better than to instigate a war when he headed a pacifist nation.

@[litotes] angry kag loves u and says meow
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    in a crown - by litotes - 02-07-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: in a crown - by Kagerus - 02-12-2019, 02:43 AM
    RE: in a crown - by litotes - 02-12-2019, 05:46 PM
    RE: in a crown - by Kagerus - 02-13-2019, 12:32 AM