• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let's see how deep we get ; malca

these are the last blues we're ever gonna have, let's see how deep we get
    the glow of the cities below lead us back to the places that we never should have left

Father wants me to become strong.

Whatever that means. Well, I know what that means, but hell, I’m just a kid. Barely three months old and while I can cover myself in flames and disintegrate the grass under my feet, I don’t know where strength comes from or what it’s used for. Dad is just a weirdo who seems to be thoroughly obsessed with all of the wrong things. Should he be focused on raising Missy and I instead? We can be strong later, or whatever. Right now, I only want to focus on the two most important things in life: playing and napping.

Well that, and making friends! I've not really talked and played with kids my age aside from Missy, and Missy is my sister. Bare is here too somewhere, and he’s really fun to play with too, but I want to make other friends besides just my family. Family gets a little boring after a while, especially with Dad and his weird stuff and bossiness. He’s always talking about his childhood, and how he claimed a kingdom when he was just a year old, and how I should grow up and do the same, and Missy should, too. It’s like, why are you so obsessed with me? I’m just a kid, Dad.

I’ve finally shaken Missy off of me – “I want to take a nap, Missy, leave me alone” – and I’m off by myself for once, probably for the first time since I was born. I love my sister to death, and we do everything together, including wreaking havoc just because, but I want to explore Loess on my own for once. With a quick thought I light myself on fire just for the hell of it, giggling maniacally as the grass shrivels up under my hooves. I may be a small terrorist in the making, and it doesn’t help that Missy encourages it, but that’s alright with me.

i'm yours 'til the earth starts to crumble and the heavens roll away

xyrem

( i'm struggling to exist with you and without you )

@[Malca] he may actually be insane

Messages In This Thread
    let's see how deep we get ; malca - by xyrem - 02-07-2019, 11:50 PM
    RE: let's see how deep we get ; malca - by Malca - 02-09-2019, 03:45 PM