• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Is A Man With No Honor |Any|
    Corban

As the wind brushed against his feathered face, his mind was lost with it. He didn't notice the young child that was following him, and when he shifted into a equine he sent it running. He didn't think twice about it really, perhaps because he was barely an adult himself. The desires to console the child was not within his bones, and instead he finds himself scoping out the kingdom.

Instead he stood patiently awaiting someone to approach him, someone to welcome him to this kingdom.   Oh look, he thinks to himself as a painted mare comes his way. He stands up tall, but as she grows closer he notices anger with her every step.

She comes to a halt before him, and quickly scolds him, ahh, the mother of the child. He thinks to himself as his gaze shifts to the child tucked behind her. He tilts his head slightly as she continues on speaking, insulting him even. His ears flick back with annoyance, it wasn't his fault that her child was afraid of a crow? Or was it the horse part she was afraid of?

The mare continues on, this time demanding the means of his visit, he would normally be more diplomatic. Perhaps stand quietly, share his name, ask some questions, but she already ticked him off. Instead he walks past her, his gaze scanning the kingdom in awe. Oh yea, sorry about that, I was just flying. He mutters a quick apology, his gaze didn't shift off the kingdom.

When he decides he ignored her question long enough, his gaze turns back to find hers, I came to see if Nerine could be my home, but if everyone here is as grumpy as you....I think I will pass. A chuckle escapes his maw as he completes his sentence, he could never live with a bunch of equines with a similar mindset to hers!

What Is A Man With No Honor

@[Nalia]

Messages In This Thread
    What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Corban - 02-09-2019, 01:48 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Nalia - 02-10-2019, 02:05 AM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Corban - 02-11-2019, 10:07 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Eurwen - 02-12-2019, 01:40 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Nalia - 02-14-2019, 12:39 AM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Corban - 02-14-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor |Any| - by Eurwen - 03-15-2019, 11:45 AM