• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{ C A E L E S T R A }
    He finds himself staring at her once again, her ebony pelt shining against the suns beam. When she speaks his attention is drawn back to her optics, noting she had recently joined Loess. His head tilts slightly at her choice of kingdom.

She seemed to have a gentle soul, what was she doing with the likes of Loess? As his mind races with thoughts the mare closes the gaps, his gaze following her as she does so. She speaks again, talking about the Cove, and inquiring his visit to the forest.

He collects himself, standing tall before he responds. Yes, you should come visit sometime, it is a beautiful place. Much better than Loess, he thinks to himself.  I came to see if I could recruit someone, but...it seems fate brought us together. He finishes with a smirk, he doesn't mind leaving without a recruit if talking to her was the swap.

Her next sentence makes him slightly uncomfortable, she notes his cough, inquiring he must have the plague. It was true, he contracted the plague and unfortunately it has become impossible to hide. But when she notes she can ease his pain his eyes find her glowing.

You'd do that for me? He asks as he closes the gap between them. His muzzle an inch from her own, optics following her as she moves to his shoulder. He gives consent with a nod of his head, You should come to the Cove with me, we are a sanctuary. Healers like you are so beneficial to the injured. An attempt to recruit her, and perhaps he had his own bad intentions.

@[Caelestra]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:01 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-10-2019, 03:42 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 11:29 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-11-2019, 02:34 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-13-2019, 09:11 AM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-15-2019, 02:09 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Clayton - 02-15-2019, 10:38 PM
    RE: { C A E L E S T R A } - by Caelestra - 02-16-2019, 10:36 AM