• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

For a minute or two Crevan watches her closely, mulling over his own thoughts about the she-hound and whether or not he should act on his ideas of starting a real pack. Sabrina put her skinny haunches in the dirt and quietly considered the dilemma before her, on hiding oneself or being the type who never shied from the limelight. She’s young, Crevan knew, and he reminded himself of that fact as he weighed options, hopefully not impossibly arrogant. There wasn’t room in his pack for loud mouths.

Sabrina makes her decision and stands, cutting off the pale wolf’s silent reflection and holding his attention. The more she talks, the more his grin widens. Before the female finishes, Crevan is practically laughing in agreement. No, this creature (different as she was) wasn’t too much of lost cause. She was bold and confident, sure. Clearly eager to prove herself … not pretentious, though.

Maybe … maybe she would be a good fit for a first packmate.

“King eh?! Well, good for him.” The big male chuckles darkly. Sinner had always been hungry for that specific crown. Hard work pays off, Crevan thinks. “Busy I’m sure … incredibly busy. You must be bored half the time.” He mutters, something of an afterthought.

“Ohhhh,” He groans at her question about his home, finally giving up the matter of the dead deer. He lays completely on his side and stretches out, the tight curve of his stomach bulging from being stuffed full. “here and there. Once I lived in Sylva with your dear dad. Long ago I ran with a pack of other shifters.” He smiles, blinking softly. He hopes that last part will catch her attention.

“We were a fearsome bunch. Taiga was noisy with howling and everyone in Beqanna thought twice about crossing that border.” Crevan sighs. “But those days are gone. If I had it my way I’d start another one, another great pack. Say! -“ He pauses, lifting his heavy head to stare at her with dark blue eyes, “- until I came across you there wasn’t anyone I wanted to run with.”

Slowly, he propped himself up on an elbow and lay there, contemplating. After a brief moment of quiet he spoke again. “Would you be interested, Sabrina? Together we could be stronger, find others like us and make a new home wherever we liked. Be wolves.” The shapeshifter proposed.

He smirks, “Or hellhounds. Wolves or Hellhounds.”

@[Sabrina]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Make the Devil go weak in the knees - any - by Crevan - 03-17-2019, 07:02 PM