• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Jackel}
    Something moved.

The Specter maybe? No. No, no, no, nay. Not the Specter.  Where there would be deceitful white against the forever dark, that would be him.  But he is not this; this something that feathers my borders, searching and gazing and just being.  Someone. Not something, it is someone.  Maybe.  That’s to be determined yet I guess.   

Where is that ghost of mine? My phantom that is real and Insubstantial at the same time.  My phantom of me and the Brush.  But that is a tale not widely known—how my Specter came to be.  That is of the past and the before.  Another day then.

Like my haunt seemingly appears out of the thin wind in front of me, I am revealed to this other.  Slowly at first, as the pink of my legs bleed into the bright gold of my delicate body, I show myself to it.  To her.  With the words and voices and and mumbling, I’m not sure where I end and her whispers begin.  But I will know soon, why my giants revealed her now.  I’ve been gone a time, but here I am.  

”Hello poppet,” Haide croons slowly, deliberately with near painful annunciation. 

I am new, I am the same.

@[Mary] basically she was invisible and slowly revealed herself to Mary Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 10:38 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Jackel - 02-15-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 02-16-2019, 03:49 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Random Event - 02-18-2019, 10:28 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Jackel - 02-19-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 03-08-2019, 09:21 AM