• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Jackel}
    “Mmm, call me Gorgeous, baby,  and my heart will be yours forever,” purr an octave lower than my usual soprano, smothering the space between us with a step closer to her chest.  What are personal boundaries anyway?  Love knows no boundaries, yeah? I’ve just got all the love to give.

Oops.

Just kidding though, I don’t have a heart anymore.  Almost forgot about that.  Ah, but she doesn’t need to know that tid bit. It’s unimportant, irrelevant, I dare say even. And I can’t stop the impish giggle that bubbles out when Jackel finds the the humor in the situation.  But she’s right for once; it’s pretty funny.  

But this other— I know she lives beneath the red and gold army’s banner already—I’ve sensed her before as I’ve danced silently through the soldiers fallen tears.  But just because I know she is also home, that shouldn’t stop my beautiful, provocative, and irritating nature now should it?

“So what brings you to my forest today,” a pause and another step closer as the slow split of my lips inches closer towards my telltale  grin, “Dorothy?”

@[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 10:38 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Jackel - 02-15-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 02-16-2019, 03:49 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Random Event - 02-18-2019, 10:28 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Jackel - 02-19-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 03-08-2019, 09:21 AM