• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Jackel}
    This equine seems to fit perfectly with the Sylva her father garnered. She only cocks her eye in response to the yellow and pink mare. The stranger closes the gap between them, and Mary respectfully takes a step back.

Her gaze grows cold and her head is raised like the queen in her beckons it. So what brings you to my forest today? The mare asks and Mary couldn't help but allow a wild laugh escape her maw. Was this mare insane? Who let her stay here?

Mary takes a moment to gather her thoughts, at first the yellow mare struck a nerve with Mary, but as she ponders the thought she could just be a dedicated member.....or crazy. I think you mean my forest the words slither from her cold maw, and her gaze sternly stares into hers. though, I am glad you are so proud of your home. Now I think you must have missed my last question, what is your name? Mary slowly walks from in front to the side of the mare as she speaks. Her gaze never leaving the strangers.

@[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 02-10-2019, 10:38 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Jackel - 02-15-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 02-16-2019, 03:49 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Random Event - 02-18-2019, 10:28 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Jackel - 02-19-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Jackel} - by Mary - 03-08-2019, 09:21 AM