• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Noah, anyone;

that's all there is

She is content to lead her quiet life, and though the Pampas has been widely just left alone, she doesn’t suspect anything is amiss. Her assumption has simply been that Wolfbane and Lepis are busy with their own people, and there has been nothing wrong that would lead him to seek her out. So, she seeks the source of the unfamiliar call with nothing but curiosity in her eyes, a short flight across the fields of wild flowers to alight nearly soundlessly before the pied stallion. He’s quite striking, his bold colors framed in gold, but beyond that her impressions are rather split.

He carries the faint smell of Loess, which is reassuringly the scent of Wolfbane and Lepis. But he’s unfamiliar, obviously physically powerful, and just as obviously (at least to Noah) ill. So ill that she can nearly taste the oily threads of the disease on him, and it makes her own skin crawl in sympathy. The last time she fought this battle against a case of the plague this bad, she lost, and it took a lot out of her. But she inhales deeply as she crosses the final few steps and knows she’ll try anyway. “Hello, I’m Noah,” dark chestnut wings are folded quietly against her sides, and even the rustle of feathers might be enough to drown out her muted voice. “Did Bane send you? I’m happy to do my best, of course, but I have to warn you I haven’t been a successful healer every time.”

noah

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    Noah, anyone; - by Castile - 02-14-2019, 10:16 AM
    RE: Noah, anyone; - by Noah - 02-24-2019, 06:10 PM
    RE: Noah, anyone; - by Castile - 02-24-2019, 07:05 PM
    RE: Noah, anyone; - by Noah - 03-25-2019, 08:24 PM
    RE: Noah, anyone; - by Beqanna Fairy - 04-16-2019, 01:54 PM