• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kensa;

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

Castile is surprised to hear Amet’s name and this is curious to her, but he is not diverted from his prying. He makes a statement that echoes her own smothered thoughts and the corner of her mouth pulls slightly but she fights off an agonized grimace. Interesting…
    “Isn’t it?” She replies and though the words are almost mutinous, she cannot regret them. Her life has been pulled apart with the indifference of a great cat pulling muscle and sinew from bone. It’s an image that hits too close to home and she quickly shoves it out of mind.

It is Hyaline she tries to put above all else, her home, quiet and majestic, and it is a part of the Eastern kingdom no matter the blood in the water. Blood that draws Castile to her border as eagerly as she might draw him into her bed… if they weren’t playing this little game, that is.  

“Yes. Another disappointment for the pile, in this and my identity you are correct...but who is Castile to be so intuitive and so curious?” A cursory glance beyond him, towards Loess and the very path she’d taken to trespass. “A King, or just a lackey come to warn me away from visiting my lover?” The Primarch has no compulsion to conceal her prior attachment to Litotes, tucking her chin she replies to his last question with the coolness of a woman scorned. “I do not speak for the East in this matter, believe me I have had very little say in anything that has transpired.” There are those that do not believe that perhaps but she is not inclined to be dishonest. Now though, she does do as she pleases, people, especially the people of the East will think whatever they wish of her either way. “As for me personally...” She shifts, resettling the hoof attached to her wounded leg. “I do not imagine he wants to be taken back.” Its more than she has said anyone else as of yet. Flicking her flaxen tail against her hocks Kensa steps gingerly around Castile to mirror his trespass in the opposite direction.  “I think he’s a fool in that, at least.” Her words are spoken low, coyly admitting that she does not consider the Lion chained in Loess to be a traitor. She lets her feet settle into Castile’s domain, like she too would try to take something from its Dragon-King.

She just wouldn’t steal anything outlawed by the Queens in the Cove.

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Castile] just for purposes of continuing this I'm going to pretend Astarielle left /shrug <3

Messages In This Thread
    kensa; - by Castile - 02-17-2019, 03:03 PM
    RE: kensa; - by Kensa - 02-17-2019, 11:51 PM
    RE: kensa; - by Astarielle - 02-18-2019, 10:11 AM
    RE: kensa; - by Castile - 02-18-2019, 09:02 PM
    RE: kensa; - by Kensa - 02-26-2019, 09:33 PM
    RE: kensa; - by Castile - 03-01-2019, 03:47 PM
    RE: kensa; - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 10:05 PM