• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any]
    Caelestra

Caelestra tilts her head to the side to greet the new arrival, her smile quickly showing as soon as she saw who had come to visit her and Clayton.
    She nods in agreement as Ilma speaks about what Caelestra had said about ruling, her own lips parting to speak "Greetings Ilma, it is nice to finally meet you" she offers a gently dip in her stature as she greets her formally, her head spinning back around to look toward Clayton.

Caelestra focuses on the smaller horse that seemed to belong to Ilma, tucked away safely. The back mare lowers herself and greets the smaller one with a smile as Clayton speaks to Ilma, turning to face Cael almost immediately after, stating that she would do good in the Cove.
    "I do hope so, I'd like to make myself as useful as I can" she speaks softly, turning to Clayton as she poses a smile, her body now gently resting against his.

@[Clayton] @[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There Are Two Side To Every Story -[Cael/Any] - by Caelestra - 04-09-2019, 05:55 PM