• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The sweet taste of forgotten blood; Godbear
    Caelestra

Godbear. An interesting name that she hadn't really heard before, was the male part god? maybe a bear like her? "Godbear huh?" she smiles, taking a step toward him "I like it, are you a bear yourself? maybe part god" she asks with a gentle laugh, her head tilted in a humorous manner as she grins, her head returning into position as he begins speaking, this time speaking of the mark.
    A more serious expression now decorates the mare's muzzle as she listens to him "Your father?" the tilt in her head returns as she questions him in an inquisitive manner.

He continues about the markings, displaying them to her. Cael moves closer to take a look at them, they were exactly what she had except she knew nothing about them.
    Her inquisitive brain drives her forward now, her body moving gently toward him "He marked you? That sounds quite awful" she looks at him with a rather worried expression "I know nothing about my mark, I have awoken from a deep hibernation in my bear form. I woke up with little to no memories of my past, practically nothing" her confidence seems to diminish as she speaks, she could hardly even remember her small bear cub when she woke up, a hungry beast with the lust for flesh, tearing through anything that stood in her way.
    She looks toward her left side, staring blankly at her markings "Sorry, I'm probably not helping your curiosity, I don't know much" she nods, looking away toward the water for a moment.

The male draws her back in though, he seemed quite mysterious, waiting to be unravelled "What brings you here anyway?" she asks with a smile, turning to her as her eyes focus on his.

@[GODBEAR]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The sweet taste of forgotten blood; Godbear - by Caelestra - 02-18-2019, 04:54 PM