• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a makeshift gauge; isobell
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    A lullaby of warm sun and the sound of the ocean are enough to draw a purr from between her dark lips. His presence and the blooming growth of life in her belly, conjure a placidity that normal she would not even reveal to Ivar unless it was after lovemaking and her desires and needs had been met (when had that not ever?)

But the fog of her contentment is suddenly whisked away with his words.

"But-?" There was a soft protest in her hushed voice but the feel of his lips against her skin, the soft press of his explanation into her skin. She would have wondered why, asked more questions, probed as to why but it all suddenly makes sense. Isobell needs nothing more than his request. The pewter eyes search for his gold but she leans into his touch, her breathes drawn in a rhythmic rise and fall as she is soothed by his nearness.

"Yes, my love, take your leave and take your time." Isobell breathes, she is of iron and sea, Ischia will is her home and she will keep it in time just as the kelpie had. Isobell moves to curl around him with her smaller form with dark mouth seeking to nibble at crest lovingly. She would be the Khaleesi of Ischia willingly as well as the Khaleesi to the kelpie stallion still. "I know you can tell I am with child...you should name our little one this time, dear heart." The pied mare speaks with her still silken tone, low and for him alone, draping her head over his withers. The mare finds a possessive need to touch his skin despite his frolics with others. She would continue to ignore the trysts provided she remain the most important woman in his life. They are civilized beasts after all and the bind he had upon her was unable to be broken.

@Ivar

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge; isobell - by Isobell - 02-27-2019, 09:31 PM