• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any!
    Caelestra

A cough rattles through the air as the mare snaps back to reality, a puerile voice quickly following up with a greeting, her head turning to face the spotted-colt. Caelestra attempts to issue a smile toward the youngling, possibly overdoing it now that she was not a bear, she says still for the moment anyway, in her own experience it was never a good idea to move around when there was a child in her presence, it was always either ambushing wolves protecting their pups or annoying gulls swooping down and pecking her until she left.
    "Hello! who are you?" she asks gently, her voice gently rising above the breeze now "I am Caelestra, that is quite the cough you have" she mentions, her abilities always ready to be used if in need.

She takes time to look around for a moment, allowing the smaller figure in front of her to collect himself. She stares back toward the sea, admiring the now clearing mist, revealing a swaying field of bobbing snowmen, waves curling over themselves to create a rushing sensation of vibrating noise, noise that was always welcome, quite a peaceful change for once.

@[Aodhan] Sorry this took me so long!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any! - by Caelestra - 04-01-2019, 07:57 AM