• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any!

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    Oh, how stupid must I look to her. Me, the small youngling in front of her, she a bear-who-is-a-horse. The black mare smiles however, and she forgives my idiocy for thinking that she wouldn't notice me - me, who is sick, and will cough every now and then and give my position away whether I like it or not.

Well, at least she is nice enough to let me near her.

I blush a little, though my winter coat is thick enough to hide it. Instead, I focus on the question. "Hi! I'm Aodhán." I know it's pronunciation, Aey-yan, is a little hard but I'm quite sure she'll manage. I shrug when it comes to my sickness though. "Yeah well. Everybody does, nowadays hmm?" I don't tell her about the fairy quest - ironically, I think that's where I picked it up; scouring through the unsafe lands even if I was told not to linger in them. But it shouldn't matter. "It's gonna be cured soon. You'll see." After all, they said it was the last ingredient. It can't take forever now for them to find something, right? Right?

Ah well, maybe we should talk about something else. Uhm. "Do you like the Isle so far?" I ask her - unaware that she's just arrived, really.

@[Caelestra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any! - by Aodhan - 04-06-2019, 11:02 AM