• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any!
    Caelestra

It does not take long for the little one to introduce himself, stating his name quite boldly, even though it did sound a little hard to pronounce "It is nice to meet you" she smiles, the smaller male now shrugging toward her previous statement "It does seem like it doesn't it, it's quite the shame" she says with a concerned expression, her eyes drifting off to observe the landscape before being drawn back in with his voice, he states that is will indefinitely be cured "I am sure it will, there's no doubt about it" she nods with a slight smile.

The smaller male now asks if the Isle is to her liking so far, the mare takes a pause before answering, looking around for a moment "It is quite beautiful, I adore the lights at night. The cold doesn't really bother me much when I am not in this form" she smiles again, her head lowering down as her tone softens.

The colt seems quite lively and confident, most likely quite a willful animal, but no creature shy or bold should have to suffer because of the plague. The mare raises a brow and looks toward the colt, her soft lips parting to breathe "Would you like me to help you with that cough? I won't be able to heal it entirely, but I am able to ease the symptoms" she offers, of course, a little hesitantly as the smaller one has only just met her and has reason to refuse.

@[Aodhan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You took the air out of my lungs only to breathe with another; Any! - by Caelestra - 04-09-2019, 06:04 PM