• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.:Bloodfeather:. (Pteron, Castile)

Pteron’s embrace seemed like a bit of magic itself, the way it swept up concern and replaced it with quiet, happy peace. His father exhales, Oof! A sound that rings out from his chest when the broad forehead of his nearly-grown son butts into the curve of his shoulder. There was hardly any boy left in his child; time had taken away the awkwardness and soft, downy feathers of youth. What pulled away and stood before him now was handsome in its paleness and imposing in its obvious strength, displaying a pair of wings so much like Wolfbane’s own set.

The drake can’t deny a tinge of sadness at the sight of his boy all grown up. “I would never abandon you.” The gleaming elder spoke, his voice a bit stern but his eyes betraying a softness. That Pteron would even doubt his return seemed impossible! “I missed you every second we were away. I owe you a very large apology.” He smiled now, the dark mask covering his face shifting with the slight action. “C’mere!”

And taking a step forward, Wolfbane engulfed his eldest fledgling by draping his neck across the span of two bumpy shoulders and pulling him close, as tightly as he could manage.

“Your mom and Marni will be here soon. At the first sign of Sping, I promise.” He tells the youth after a moment's reprieve. That hopeful look at the sky hadn’t been overlooked. “For now though it’s just us guys.” His brows wagged, “I’m so proud to see you here! Surprised but proud. Are you out patrolling for Vulgaris? Where is that old bat anyways?” His father asks, rapid-fire.

Refugee of Loess : Member of the Southlands

Wolfbane

@[Pteron] @[Castile] Aeris this is a just a second tag in case you're interested Smile feel free to drop Castile in or maybe later he & Bane can meet. I know you're busy!
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    .:Bloodfeather:. (Pteron, Castile) - by Wolfbane - 03-05-2019, 05:10 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Pteron, Castile) - by Wolfbane - 03-28-2019, 02:36 PM