• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If the sun rose up from the west; any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    The other male apologizes, formally so, and Leilan makes a shrugging motion. He seemed to be the kind to insist on overdoing it, this expression of their different ranks evident in every word and every move of his eyes, ears, the position of his head and tail. If he weren't here for the diplomatic kind of information, he might even have tried going by a different name, though this male had already recognized him. Instead of going on about the conversation, in the end the roan decides not to answer his statement on different names, instead tilting his head slightly and dipping his head once. Apology accepted, now please stop talking about this.

The man is in fact quite a talker, it seems. At this, the scaled stallion grins a bit, though he blinks once at the mention of a Ruan 'stepping down' to let Lilitha be the Taiga's protector. This, to Leilan, is new in that he's never heard of Ruan - clearly he should come here more often, or perhaps he should confer with the Nerinian queen more often. Breckin might not have had much time to come down here, but he suspects Heartfire would know. But she had chosen not to share all information she had, and to be honest, by now it wasn't such an interesting thing any longer - after all, the argument had passed.

Knowing Lilitha was seen as some kind of mother figure, and beyond that it seemed that this stallion was just eager enough to be strolling around the borders, without being asked to do so. It's a kind of construction everyone here seemed happy with, and as such not something he seeks to change.

A chuckle follows, and Leilan looks around. "You don't seem to be with many here, are you?" More of a rhetorical question than anything else, so he shakes his head following the remark before the other interferes (though if he still continues talking, he might not have seen it). "I just came by to check on you, but it seems for now you're all doing well. But if you need any assistance or information from us, don't hesitate to ask." Recognizing this for what it was - a free land, not involving itself in diplomacy of any kind - he realizes there are no relations to be discussed; just the fact that Icicle Isle, like Nerine and all other lands, should respect their free and neutral status. That, of course he can do. "Give Lilitha my regards when you next see her." he decides to add, and that being the last he has to say, he prepares to leave unless the other male would have something to add to the conversation.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Aten] sorry for my lateness! I figured this one could end since not much diplomacy is to be done Tongue
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    If the sun rose up from the west; any - by Leilan - 03-09-2019, 07:32 AM
    RE: If the sun rose up from the west; any - by Leilan - 04-03-2019, 08:44 AM