• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Say Again {Adria}
    He was a simple man, he wanted friendship and like everyone else was looking for someone to call his. It seemed that everyone he went after had someone else, a close call but he always came in second place. He figured Adria had left when he never ran into her again, but as his name sings from her mouth it was truly her.

A smile tugged on his maw when he hears his name come from her mouth. They both strode closer until they were a few paces apart. How good to see you, how good you look. She speaks and he could say the same thing back. She was filled in and her curves more defined, her pelt seemed to glow from the sheen of water that dripped off her.

He was too lost in his thoughts to respond, but not to worry she speaks again. This time she notes how cold it is, and that she wasn't meant to be in cold weather. His eyes pop open for a moment before he moves to press his body against hers, better? he asks in a hushed voice. He nearly forgot that she was from Ischia, he was used to the winters but this is possibly her first snowfall.

She speaks again, pleaing for him to talk to fill her in on what happened since they last met. With a smile on his maw he finally manages to jumble words together. I'm glad I ran into you, I thought you were gone. The Cove is still my home, but I find myself visiting Hyaline in a lot of my free time. The fact that he was visiting Kensa was a minute detail that could be spared from this story. How have you been? Whered you go all this time? he had to know, life could be so different right now had she not of left.

@[Adria]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-10-2019, 09:30 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 03-12-2019, 03:08 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-14-2019, 07:59 AM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 03-17-2019, 07:41 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-23-2019, 08:51 AM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 03-29-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 03-31-2019, 05:51 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Adria - 04-07-2019, 11:54 PM
    RE: Say Again {Adria} - by Clayton - 04-13-2019, 01:06 PM