• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Sinner}
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Mary clearly wasn’t settled for the way he tossed his comments out to her. But he has never cared for the way another reacts or feels in regards to his words. They were not meant to be friendly at all. simply a harsh reminder to remember where she put herself during the autumn season.

He cannot help but smile at her reaction. Mary would never settle to be backed into a corner, and clearly did not by mentioning the possibility of him having one on the way too. “Of course, I do,” he says as his smile turns into a wide smirk and his eyes glisten with mischief. “It’s a little too late for it to be a problem now though,” he adds as Sinner knows very well Mary is aware of his affections for the dragon-mare. He doesn’t dare hide his affection or lust for her either within Sylva.

“Oh, I know you never are,” he replies back but a part of him does not believe her as her words were harsh and she became pretty irritated suddenly. Sinner wasn’t too keen on pregnant mares. He rather let them be alone and let nature take its course. It wasn’t in him to care for the mother of his children except when the time came for them to come into the world. “I’m just simply reminding you, that’s all.”

His gaze falls along her body then, inspecting her obvious growth. “You seem a big bigger than before.” It was a blunt statement, but he doesn’t care to keep his thoughts to himself. “I guess Sabrina will be having many new siblings this year.” He often doesn’t mention their child, but does not forget his little hellhound-daughter with Mary. “How is she?”
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 03-13-2019, 08:28 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Sinner - 03-17-2019, 02:50 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 03-18-2019, 09:14 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Sinner - 03-21-2019, 04:17 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 03-25-2019, 09:19 PM