• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign {Sinner}
    Though it may have been an error for her to think Sinner would throw Sabrina to the side, her apology was not enough. The hound speaks, scolds Mary, his tone remaining harsh.

Her pelt remains brushed against his, even though this conversation has not turned out the way she planned. He notes how love makes you do foolish things, and he would not succumb to it. A bit of reassurance for Mary, that Valdis was only entertainment for the time being. Yes, Sinner, She does not simply give into the backed corner she sits in but she knows she was wrong.

As they move into the conversation of picking a heir should Sabrina not want to rule, they seem to calm all fiery anger. The conversation went calm, and they both agreed on the next step to choosing a heir, should Sabrina pass on it.

But then as she looks for Sinner to confide in, to dump her feelings, she quickly realizes it was another mistake. When he speaks his tone is harsher than ever, she lit a flame she has never seen before.

Again he begins to scold her, even pulling his body away from hers. The words pierce her hormonal heart, he was ice cold today and she has just about had it. I do not seek attention, she retorts to the king, the words slithering from her mouth. I simply enjoy my time with those I surround myself with, similar to you Sinner. Her eyes narrow on the hound, just because he only had Valdis does that mean she can't occupy her time with more than one partner?

As the king speaks for one last time, he notes that she will know who the father is when the child is born. Her ears pin to her dome, her patience completely gone at this point. Yes Sinner, her tone was icy. I will know exactly who the childs father is when it is born, you needn't worry. Her body grew warm with anger, both potential fathers had specific markings that the foal was sure to inherit. She would know as soon as the foal was born. I'm sorry that I chose to confide in you. With her ears remained pinned the mare begins to depart.

@[Sinner] doesn't have to end here if you don't want! He can say more, or stop her.

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 03-13-2019, 08:28 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Sinner - 03-17-2019, 02:50 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 03-18-2019, 09:14 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Sinner - 03-21-2019, 04:17 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 03-25-2019, 09:19 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Sinner - 04-01-2019, 03:45 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 04-01-2019, 04:47 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Sinner - 04-06-2019, 01:18 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign {Sinner} - by Mary - 04-07-2019, 09:45 AM