• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Is A Man With No Honor ||Any||
    What Is A Man With No Honor

The young filly he had quickly grown attached to as a child was now a grown mare. He could not deny the features that rest beneath the bone armor and blood. She had a whole new look, but he did not fear her new look. She was quite the sight to set eyes on, and his heart is calmed to know she does reside in Nerine.

He is truly concerned about the blood that is dried on her, but his friend is quick to ease his worry. She claims it is not so bad, brushing it off as if it were perhaps a small knick. Still he is not convinced, and he wonders why she fears confiding in him.

A lot of time has passed, and though he tried his best to keep up with the traveling Brazen and Dagen, time had gotten the best of them.

She quickly shifts the conversation, she mentions Nerine, shocked to see Corban. He smiles, almost laughing, when she asks why he was here. A small hint of excitement in her next statement, asking if he was to stay.

Yes! I didn't want you to miss me too much! He teases, reminiscing in there childhood memories. But truthfully, I couldn't stay in Sylva...in the shadows of my sister. I wanted to earn my position, not have them handed to me for being the queens brother. Sylva had always been his home, though it got much busier than he liked and Mary had been having children left and right, it was his time to move on. I heard that you were here...Dagen too of course, and I knew this is where I wanted to live. He smiles as his gaze finds Brazen's. It made moving to a new home that much easier when there was a familiar face.

[corban]

@[Brazen] I can never mind a brazen thread <3

Messages In This Thread
    What Is A Man With No Honor ||Any|| - by Corban - 03-15-2019, 08:07 AM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor ||Any|| - by Corban - 06-29-2019, 09:45 PM