• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Is A Man With No Honor ||Any||
    What Is A Man With No Honor

It seemed to be forever that he had ran into the two siblings, but standing before her, it seems like no time has passed.

As he gives into the change of topic the hint of tension seems to disappear and a laugh escapes her maw and she reaches out gently tugging on his maw. A laugh of his own escapes his maw and he reaches out gently nipping her cheek, We're not kids anymore, but I'll always be there for you. He smiles as his gaze matches hers for a brief moment.

Talking to her was easy, and conversation has certainly not come easy since leaving Sylva. Perhaps it was just that easy being related to the queen, or perhaps the equines in Nerine are just that rotten. None the less, he only need Brazen and Dagen to be happy, they always made him happy.

Brazen speaks again, this time discussing her mother and he tilts his head slightly until he connects the dots. He has never met heartfire but he surely didn't know she was Brazen's mom! He couldn't help but laugh, Look who is a princess now! He teases as he gently nudges her neck.

He reels in his laughter bringing the conversation back to a serious note. Well I would love to, are you on a cast? Perhaps you could be a mentor, teach me a thing or two. With a smirk he tugs on her mane and leaps a few paces away whipping around to face her again. Maybe! That would make your mother happy! The green and white stallion smiles at her, the memories of there childhood all flooding back.

[corban]

@[Brazen]

Messages In This Thread
    What Is A Man With No Honor ||Any|| - by Corban - 03-15-2019, 08:07 AM
    RE: What Is A Man With No Honor ||Any|| - by Corban - 07-05-2019, 09:41 PM