• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all is fair in love and war; ANY

No, perhaps it wasn’t. But she had been unknown and unheard ever since she had left her family. Ever since Tycho had went off on his own and they had been separated. Her family, her brother had been her anchor. Kerberos and Kali had been a buoy. But now, now she was lost and afloat again with an urge to wander, to meet, to know. She was not sure if she really belonged anywhere.

She tilts her head. “Well, I suppose I could take my leave of Loess then, even if the company had been much more interesting than I thought.” She seems to think it over, her wings stretching out as if she were going to fly. Her golden eyes sliding from him to the land around him, even as her wings tuck themselves back up against her sides. “But I did just get here.”

“Roma.” She says, turning her gaze back to his own, her own small smile curling her lips with a small bob of her head. “Your highness.” A wry slant to her eyes and a tilt to her lips, as she says the last bit. His chest almost brushing her shoulders, his breath warm on her skin. She wants to dive into the easy offering, some weak piece of her wanting that spite, that revenge.

Instead she drags her body back away from his warmth, his touch, his breath. A soft sigh. She would be willing, in the worst way, but she really doesn’t feel like her first should be with some random dude who first tried to overthrow her home, and then she lands coincidentally in his. Although, she tilts her head again, her thoughts keeping her momentarily quiet.

“You try to take a lot of things that aren’t yours.” Her smile is amused as she stops that line of thought. It would really be so easy to fall into his touch, to feel wanted for even that bit brief bit of time. She sighs again. “Tell me about Loess.”

Roma

the night is dark and full of terrors

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-01-2019, 01:53 AM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Castile - 04-03-2019, 03:43 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-03-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Castile - 04-05-2019, 02:23 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-05-2019, 08:48 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Castile - 04-19-2019, 10:38 AM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-20-2019, 07:15 AM