• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus}

Zeus

He was the youngest from a long lineage of Rome and Porcia children, many of them have left Nerine and started there own lives. He has heard of Titus and Venus from his siblings, the oldest siblings who were stolen as young children. He comes from a family of sisters and now that he is starting his own life, itched to meet his older brother.

His last known whereabouts was Loess, and that is exactly where the horned stag would go. He was originally born with nothing, the oddball of the family. Though recently the faeries gifted him with a makeover, wings that sprout from his back, horns that peak from his dome and a tail that forked into two points. He was even gifted with minimal self healing, certainly little resemblance to his feline prone family.

The trip to Loess was long, but his new found gift for flying made it seem much faster. As the gold stag gently lands onto the earths core he scans the horizon of Loess, a kingdom that hopefully his brother still resides. A kingdom that he can hopefully call his.

He scans the horizon but sees no one within the immediate area. He steps forward allowing a whinny to escape his maw, echoing through the kingdom. His family was all generally outspoken, and he was no different from the rest. He stands impatiently, awaiting for a sign of life within Loess.
    I'll Leave You Wondering

@[Titus]

Messages In This Thread
    I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Zeus - 04-01-2019, 09:17 PM