• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus}
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    Times moves regardless of where he stays and goes. He no longer has a purpose that fuels him, but still his body continues to thrive. His heart beats and his lungs breathe the air. But he does not find life and meaning in the world anymore.

He is torn between leaving and staying Loess. The outside world seems to hold more for him than it does within the southern kingdom, but he cannot find the will to leave behind something that has giving him a purpose before. Perhaps he will always be a prisoner to Loess since he kidnapped from the warm confinement of his birth home.

Titus lulls around in the southern kingdom. Today is no different like any other. It is simple and carefree, but deathly boring to the ocelot-shifter. He longs for something to do. A purpose to drive him forward. But he cannot find it. He doesn’t know how to find it anymore.

But today was not like any other day.

The winds send a distant, yet familiar scent his way. It fills his nostrils instantly, bringing back memories he so long ago had forgotten. Images of Nerine flash through his head, and he quickly jumps up. Titus turns his gaze here and there. He looks around for the scent, and it pulls him towards the very edge of Loess.

At the border he meets Castile and a young gold champagne stallion. His nutmeg eyes linger on the younger stallion though. The winged stallion doesn’t speak yet, finding it peculiar to find something familiar yet odd about the horse that stands at the other side of the border.

“Sorry,” he says shaking his head for a moment. Titus turns his nutmeg-eyed gaze from the stranger to the dragon-king. “Castile, it’s good to see you.” He nods with a tilt of his head slightly, but then turns to look at the younger stallion again. “I’m Titus,” he greets, but doesn’t expand further on his suspicion of feeling like he knows the gold champagne stallion. There was something too off about the stallion with the forked-tail, wings, and horns being related to him.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Zeus] @[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Zeus - 04-01-2019, 09:17 PM
    RE: I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Titus - 04-06-2019, 02:09 PM