• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus}

Zeus

Zeus was not alone for long, though the stallion who approaches him does not match the description of his brother. None the less, he could not have kept up his lucky streak, perhaps though this stag will know where Titus is.

He gives a greeting, quickly following up, questioning his reason for visiting. The Tobiano traces Zeus and a smug grin tugs at his lips, he has to admit that he is truly a sight to see. He is not the norm in the ever crazy Beqanna, though certainly they were lurking around in the shadows.

Before he could respond another approaches, this one has the looks of Titus and so Zeus analyzes him. As the winged stag joins the pair he gives a greeting to Castile before introducing himself to Zeus, Titus.

This was all far too easy, running into his brother so quickly!? His body was rushing with adrenalin, hyped to have found Titus, though he remains calm. You don't say, his eyes remain on Titus. I came to Loess in search of my brother, Titus. His grin grows wider, his eyes quickly shifting to Castile and back to Titus. My name is Zeus, the last born child of Rome and Porcia. He gently rustles his wings, clamping them tight to his back. He looks for a reaction out of his brother.

Release Your Inner Demon

@[Castile] @[Titus]

Messages In This Thread
    I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Zeus - 04-01-2019, 09:17 PM
    RE: I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Zeus - 04-07-2019, 09:52 PM