• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus}
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    He doesn’t remove his gaze from the strangely-familiar golden colored demon. There was too much of a resemblance of someone he might know. It was too good to be true to put his entire trust into being certain this stallion might be some sort of relative of his. Perhaps another sibling? No, that wouldn’t be right. Because why would any of his siblings he doesn’t really know come looking for him.

But he had been quite wrong.

The golden champagne remains clam, but after answering Castile’s question there is a wide grin spreading across the new stallion’s face. Titus quickly reacts with eyes widening and ears flick forward with more curiosity than ever. “I’m sorry, what?” He whispers quietly. Titus doesn’t necessarily understand why any of his family from Nerine would come looking for him, especially after the birth of his younger twin sisters.

Castile speaks, keeping the flow of the conversation moving. Titus isn’t sure how to react right now, but the interjection of the dragon-king gives him sometime to find his words.

“Zeus, huh?” He says finally. Titus didn’t think it was still possible that his parents would send someone to bring him home. So, he finds himself even more curious of why his newly-found brother has come all this way to Loess. “Well, I see mom and dad are still busy.” He says awkwardly, noting how many siblings he has now was quite enough for him personally. A smirk grows on his lips though at that thought. “Did they need something?” He asks, adding onto Castile’s recent question.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Zeus] @[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Zeus - 04-01-2019, 09:17 PM
    RE: I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Titus - 04-22-2019, 02:41 PM