• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Litotes;
    There is a certain lack of tension between the two stallions that is distinctly different from their previous encounters. In the short time that they have gotten to know each other, Litotes has grown more comfortable around the dragon-man. Perhaps it is time for him to bring up the beginnings of a plan.

Castile lists off the names of horses the cremello has seen wandering Loess, but never taken the time to meet. He nods in agreement, thinking specifically of the fierce way Sochi holds herself and Wolfbane’s towering presence. All in all, he agrees with the King. Loess needs to be a formidable force, and Litotes will not so easily forget the way he was treated even as a prisoner. His mind lands on his ideas for Beqanna alliances, and he knows he can no longer keep his plans a secret.

“I will call a meeting for them immediately, then make a trip to the field to see who still lingers there.” The plague has run most nomads off but perhaps the Common Lands will possess useful mind (or body). “Perhaps we can try quick sparring - I know we have plenty of citizens with . . . useful powers. I would like to see what all we have to our advantage.” Castile mentions opening a challenge for the champion position. Lie chews on the thought for a moment.

“I think that may be a smart move. Those that try will be impressive in their confidence and we can find who amongst us is the strongest.”

After a pause, the cremello turns to the tobiano with pensive eyes. “Castile, I have to be honest with you about my desires. I am going to challenge the East for Pangea. What that leads to, I do not know, but I can assure you that you will remain within the loop. Until that time comes, I will remain loyal to my position and gather what soldiers.” A grin creases his lips. “I think if we can find a way to bring the lands together, we would have a hold over Beqanna like no else. And, of course, one cannot forget the blessing of Carnage.”

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    Litotes; - by Castile - 04-03-2019, 12:09 PM
    RE: Litotes; - by litotes - 04-03-2019, 09:59 PM
    RE: Litotes; - by Castile - 04-05-2019, 03:31 PM
    RE: Litotes; - by litotes - 04-15-2019, 08:28 AM