• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On The Hunt {Sochi}

Zeus

He was not alone for long, as the sound of another cross his ears his head whips behind him. His eyes settle on a large tiger and a large grin tugs at his lips. His own family was ocelot shifters, a much smaller feline, though he was familiar with the felines.

He may not have inherited the ocelot trait like many of his other siblings, but the demon was unlike any of his other siblings. His eyes watch as the tiger sits down, she gives a greeting baring her teeth for a moment. She notes she had never seen him before, and he cocks his hind leg as he listens.

He gathers enough to know she must think he is intruding, the pale stag still carries the Nerinian scent. He was too new to Loess, the scent was too faint if any. Is this my welcoming party? Zeus faintly laughs, his head tilts slightly.

My name is Zeus, I arrived to Loess recently. He responds, much calmer than his first statement. He gives his name, a better effort to not piss off the tiger before him. And you are? He asks, tilting his head as he awaits a response.

Release Your Inner Demon

@[Sochi]

Messages In This Thread
    On The Hunt {Sochi} - by Zeus - 04-04-2019, 12:50 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by sochi - 04-14-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by Zeus - 04-15-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by sochi - 04-30-2019, 12:33 AM