• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY]
    Nimue circled just above the dense clouds. The sun was coming up and she liked the way it glimmered beneath her breaking off into a multitude of colors trying to break through the dense but retreating fog from the night prior. She sucked in the cool air floating in this place between the ground and the heavens not quite touched by the warming of the sun. 
    She had traveled to many different worlds over the last couple of years. Lands of plain terrains and plain creatures while others were filled with mystery and they intrigued her. Other lands were on the verge of desolation, where nothing thrived and nothing would remain in a few years time. She had yet to find the land she would call her own. 
    Her wings started to grow tired of keeping her body afloat above the thinning clouds. She dipped her wings forward and started her slow decent towards the ground. As she broke the clouds cover the warm rays of the rising sun broke off of her grey, almost blue, white dappled coat. If the sun reflecting and breaking off through her translucent wings didn't alert anyone below her of her entrance she was sure that her massive shining coat would. 
    She kept her eyes forward as she watched the ground grow closer and closer. The trees lining the water bank were blushing with new summer growth. She pulled up just above the ground, her wings rustling the blades of grass beneath her and the needles amount the trees. Her hooves planting softly in the solid earth, the white feathering of her legs tangling with the swollen greenery beneath her. 
    Nimue pulled her strong wings into her side tucking them against her, transparent in flight but almost icy looking when at rest. She shook out her mane giving a small huff and a whiny. She circled around so she could face the coolness of the water. The sun was up and full force now, almost blinding her as she looked out across the crystal waters. She could see an island in the distance and as she stretched her muzzle towards the floating land she could smell the crisp ice wafting inland. 
    will this land be like all the rest I have seen? she wondered or will I find something to hold me here this time? Her bright blue eyes continued to inspect the glistening horizon. 
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

Messages In This Thread
    Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY] - by Nimue Isolde - 04-05-2019, 01:04 PM