• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Always been within; any
    The golden women listens, a super dusted smile spread wide on her lips in a friendly notion as the girl speaks her name, Tahti, it suites her Heda thinks to herself her curiosity dwindling. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tahti." She expels, with sweet words, tasting the girls name for a moment or two before drawing her attention back to the inky girl's intentions. The second she mentioned Bane, her curiosity peaked again, now why was this girl looking for her son-in-law? She wasn't one to question it, so with a quick flick of her tail, she emits, "I'm sure my son-in-law.. Bane is close by." 

Her gaze diverts form the girl and begins scanning the horizon, her hazel hues lifting to the sky for a moment or two hoping to catch a glimpse of the striped stag's presence. There is no sign of him, with a graceful lift of her crown she parts her lips, and calls for him. "Wolfbane.." Her vocals are carried by warm summer breeze. 

Her attention returns to the ebony girl, "I'm sure he'll be here soon." She hums, "I would've thought you'd be looking for Castile, he is the current reigning  monarch of Loess." She adds, curious as to why this girl was seeking out Bane.

@[Tähti] @[Wolfbane]
    OOC: Trashhhh.... I'm sorry
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Always been within; any - by Tähti - 04-07-2019, 01:46 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Heda - 04-07-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 04-08-2019, 08:06 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Heda - 04-08-2019, 11:27 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Wolfbane - 04-09-2019, 11:08 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 04-17-2019, 07:03 AM